All properties need updating from time to time. In your kitchen and bathroom, older fixtures go out of date and begin to not work as well. Remodeling your kitchen or bathroom in NYC gives you an opportunity to customize your space, add new fixtures, and address any plumbing issues - but it requires a licensed NYC plumbing company.
Empire Plumbing Inc provides remodeling services for kitchens and bathrooms in NYC. We are an industry leader in residential and commercial plumbing renovation and repair and have completed hundreds of remodels. When you partner with us, we provide expert service at fair prices, all with our dedication to quality. Learn more about our remodeling services when you call us at (718) 494-7301.
Why Choose Empire Plumbing for Your Renovation Project
Renovating a kitchen or bathroom in your home or installing a kitchen or bath addition is a significant investment for any property owner. When done correctly, it will add value and comfort to your home and provide you years of benefits.
Empire Plumbing Inc is the NYC plumbing company that can guarantee a superb remodel of your kitchen, bathroom, or other space on your property. We can handle all parts of your remodel, including redirecting pipes and drains to accommodate a new layout, installing new appliances, replacing any damaged materials, and improving water and sewage service at your home.
We are a NYC Licensed Master Plumber, which means that we not only have the knowledge to complete a renovation project, but we have the licensure required by the NYC Department of Buildings to do so.
We provide reliable renovation services and an easy experience with:
- Rapid Work - A remodel can leave you without a functioning kitchen or bath while the project is ongoing, and having people on your property is always an interruption. We work fast without sacrificing quality in order to get your space back to you.
- Extensive Experience - Empire plumbing has worked in the plumbing remodeling industry for years and each of our representatives is an expert at their job. We have managed many successful and beautiful renovations and know how to account for every detail.
- Leading Customer Service - Your goals and needs are our first priority in every remodel we do. A representative from Empire Plumbing is always ready to address your questions and concerns, and we make all our plans with your interests in mind.
Our NYC renovation services include everything you need to complete your remodel. From helping you acquire the NYC DOB Plumbing Permit to the final hookup of fixtures and appliances to water, sewer, and gas lines, we are here for you at each step to answer your questions and provide exceptional service.
Our Comprehensive Remodeling Process
The first step to any remodeling job is a meeting between you and one of our talented team members at Empire Plumbing. We use this meeting to build a full understanding of the goals for your renovation, discussing fixture types and placements, and the other details we will need to execute your vision.
We also survey your kitchen and bathroom during this initial phase to assess how the existing plumbing layout will correspond with your plans. We determine what updates will need to be made, and where we will lay new water supply lines, drain lines, and venting if necessary.
Once we have a plan for your remodel and know your plumbing needs, we begin the renovation process:
- Coordinate with Others - There are going to be many people involved in any remodeling project. We work with your architect, designer, building owner, building super, and any other relevant contractors to be sure we have the right schedule, permits, and approval to complete the project.
- Rough Plumbing Placement - We next construct the rough plumbing layout. Based on what layout changes are happening in your space, we may need to install new pipes. When we are dealing with water supply lines in older buildings, existing piping might require a full replacement to update to new copper pipes.
- Install Fixtures - After contractors have constructed the walls to enclose plumbing, we install your sinks, showers, bathtubs, toilets, gas stoves, dishwashers, and any other fixtures that need to be hooked up to water or gas in your new bathroom or kitchen.
- Place New Draining and Venting - The final step is to provide adequate drainage and venting for all fixtures and appliances. We install these elements wherever they are needed to finish off your remodel.
Although many of the residential and commercial properties we work with will use a similar process to this, we are also very flexible. If you have different requirements for your bathroom remodel or special challenges in a kitchen renovation, we can adapt our approach to best serve your needs.
Plumbing Fixture Brands We Install
Some installation principles remain the same across brands, but fixtures from each brand often have their own specifications. Installing every fixture according to those guidelines is the best way to be sure that your new kitchen or bathroom appliances will function properly.
With our years of experience in plumbing renovations at Empire Plumbing, we have worked with all of the major fixture brands, including:
- American Standard™
- A.O. Smith™
- Bell & Gossett™
- Dunham Bush™
- Price Pfister™
If you are contemplating, or have already purchased, a brand not on this list, we are still qualified to hook up faucets, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showers, dishwashers, gas stoves, and other plumbing fixtures. We use our intuitive understanding of plumbing elements and a constant attention to detail to connect each fixture for optimal performance and a long service life.
Where We Work
Empire Plumbing is based in NYC and offers our remodeling services in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Beyond. Within Manhattan, we work in all local neighborhoods, including:
- West Village
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- Little Italy
- Greenwich Village
Our experience encompasses both commercial and residential properties. Each has unique requirements for how the work should be completed. Having already worked with dozens of single family homes, condos, apartments, offices, restaurants, hotels, and more, we will already have some idea of what to expect in your renovation to make the project go as quickly and smoothly as it can.
We have also performed work at old and historic properties and newer developments. We know the different characteristics for buildings of all ages and use a remodeling process that prioritizes safety and effectiveness. Our representatives are transparent, and will let you know when existing plumbing systems need to be updated to support your new kitchen or bathroom and when they can stay as is.
Schedule Your Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel with Empire Plumbing Today
Empire Plumbing is available to help you at any step of the way when you are completing a bathroom or kitchen remodel. Our fast and responsive service by licensed industry experts enables us to determine a project’s needs and get started right away. With high quality results and competitive pricing, we are the company you can rely on for a perfect remodel and stress free experience. Get started by calling us at (718) 494-7301.